Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sorry for the lapse!

Things got so ridiculously busy. Then I neglected to take pictures of a few presents for various blood relatives. Yup.

I have been fairly stressed out. Everyone except me got a stomach bug so I did the shopping for Christmas Eve dinner. Not to mention last minute stitching, baking, and being tired as fuck.

Honestly I'm glad it's over. This year and the next few are odd and different, as my sister and her husband are deciding what Christmas traditions they want to have. Plus Benjamin is old enough to really know what's going on, which means a quieter Christmas Eve and Christmas morning might be desirable.

I need to get some more of the oatmeal Aida for my second classic children's book cover - Understood Betsy. I've also got some other things I'm working up but the brain still hasn't recovered from the tiredness and the stress. I do a lot of staring blankly into the distance.

Anyway, hope to be back with a proper update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment