Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wisteria Part 3

Thus far, this week have been really busy, with less time than usual available for needlework. On the plus side I found out that there's an embroidery group that meets at a nearby library once a month.

I'm hoping to go, though initially I will probably be a bit careful about which projects I bring. Now, I know some very open-minded older ladies with broad senses of humor, but all the same...

Here's all the new progress on the wisteria piece! I'm getting a bit lazy and cheating by sometimes filling in the one or two squares of something with whatever similar color I'm already using in that area. That's right, I'm a rule breaker!

I got some of the printable Fabri-Solvy to try out. Maybe it will be my perfect method for pattern transfer, so I'll be starting a new non-counted embroidery project soon.

I'm so knackered though that tonight I am going to watch some Bones, eat some leftovers, and drown myself in tea.

2 comments:

  1. The wisteria piece is beautiful! Don't worry about the older ladies. I'm a bit of an older lady myself (mind you: not old:-))and most of them won't worry one minute about what you stitch!happy stitching weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I live in a very conservative area, and I'm trying to make some properly old (rather than older) lady friends (I know more about entertainment from the 1930s and 1940s than from the last ten years). So for now I'll just be careful since I always have more than one project on the go anyway.

      Delete