Here's the second animal for this pattern, a lovely deer. I made a mistake around the tail, which wasn't so major that I wanted to unpick so many stitches but it does annoy me.
With this pattern I've managed to make most of my tweaks before stitching those parts, other than changing one thing around the ear and horn after finishing.
In general, I think I'm getting better about that. At least I feel like I'm paying more attention while stitching and really before starting to stitch as well. Go me.
I've been feeling a general sense of accomplishment for having most of my Christmas shopping finished. The few things still to do are crafty things and shouldn't be too onerous.