Friday, March 14, 2014

Hell-Raiser WIP02

Of course I finished the text soon after I posted the first picture, but it's worth it to have a pic that just says "I'm a hell-raiser."

The border is coming along nicely as well, and shouldn't take too long. I feel a little more "back to normal" in terms of crafting. Rather, I want to work on it again. Less so in the evenings when I'm crawling into the hole of my head, but still.

My joy in the beach week has changed to dread of the rising temperatures and the day I have to turn on the air conditioning again, which will probably happen in March. Last autumn I had to turn it on one day in November. Blech.

I finished the greatest new book! The Martian by Andy Weir. It's funny, believable, interesting, hard science-fiction. It feeds every childhood astronaut desire you can summon. I can't recommend it highly enough. The audio edition is good in part, but they really needed a second reader for the third-person written sections.

1 comment: