Saturday, June 9, 2012

Watch Out, They Taste Curvy

One of my favorite things in comedy shows is when they put amusing posters in doctors' offices. They were especially skilled at this in the old show A Very Peculiar Practice (which I highly recommend, if you can find it).

There are also a few good posters in one episode of the Scottish show Still Game, which is about my favorite comedy ever, and that's where this piece comes from. It's completely insane and amazing, plus I love the Glaswegian slang.

Anyway, the point of this post is that this pattern is now for sale in my Etsy shop. Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!

I am trying to keep up both a Facebook page and a Tumblr for my shop, so there are those links. Also, I'm looking for pictures of my patterns that other people have stitched, so if you fulfill that criteria please do send me a snap.

If I can wrangle up some more press then I'll be doing some contests and such soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment