Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dinosaur City

Dinosaurs are the best. They were the best when we were kids and they still are. So I came up with four cross stitch patterns for the some of the most well known of dinosaurs: the apatosaurus (commonly but mistakenly known as brontosaurus), triceratops, stegasaurus, and pteranodon. 

The pattern set is for sale in my Etsy shop. I might do some of them on a flimsy even weave to use on a quilt. Well, okay, I probably won't. I could certainly do the cross-stitching and give the squares to my mom or sister to make into a quilt though. That could work.

Got the appointment dates for two of the procedures the new doctor ordered. Both are for the same day, which may or may not work. one is an MRI, which isn't usually so bad but if the timing isn't right it could be awkward. Going home with an hour before next appointment means only really going home for half an hour, which won't do much but sitting upright for another whole hour won't work either. On the other hand, it would be better for everyone to do them in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment