Wednesday, January 4, 2012

too tired

I'm too tired to think of much to say. Here's another picture of Captain Haddock, a WIP. He's done now but I'll have to take the picture tomorrow.

Went grocery shopping today, was disappointed by not finding a book case, discussed a certain house with la madre, and put away lots of food.

My fibromyalgia has been exceedingly awful tonight (and last night) so I'm having a hard time getting anything done. Instead of working on new patterns I've been watching The Supersizers and trying to pick my least favorite food era (so far it's Elizabethan - I gagged a lot during that show and I'm not a squeamish person). 

I have an old friend coming by tomorrow, so I'm excited about that. He and I were friends in high school and I talked his head off every morning in homeroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment